WHO: Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS)
WHAT: 25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits & Culinary Celebration
- Wine, dine and discover at the Museum of Discovery and Science during the 25th Annual Bank of America Wine, Spirits & Culinary Celebration!
- This year’s co-chairs are Sal Ferradas of Bank of America, Lee Rubin of Citrix, Nicky Tesser of JetBlue and John Magee of Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits.
- · Enjoy a night of live entertainment, food and fantastic silent auction packages as you help raise funds that will benefit the Museum’s mission to connecting people to inspiring science.
- The night will include an assortment of craft beers to taste, coveted items in the silent auction and a complimentary wine glass for every guest.
- The event’s legendary Grand Tasting will take place from 6:30–10 p.m. VIP access starts at 5:30 p.m. Highlights include delectable fare from south Florida’s leading restaurants and a vast array of flavorful wines and spirits from around the world, as well as local craft beers.
- The restaurants participating include A Joy Wallace Catering, CrepeMaker, Fare to Remember Catering, Grateful Palate Catering, Lobster Bar, Shooters Waterfront, Susie’s Scrumptious Sweets and Wild Thyme, and many more.
- This year’s major sponsors are Bank of America as the presenting sponsor, Stiles as the bar sponsor, Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits as the beverage sponsor and Doubletime Digital as the print sponsor.
WHEN: Friday, March 13, 2020
VIP access begins at 5:30PM
Grand Tasting: 6:30 – 10:00PM
WHERE: Museum of Discovery and Science
401 SW 2nd St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
$300 Individual VIP Platinum Ticket* – Includes access to the Platinum
Lounge starting at 5:30 p.m. and complimentary valet
$150 Individual Grand Tasting Ticket*
$2,750 Group VIP Platinum Package (12 people)
$1,000 Group Grand Tasting Package (10 people)
To purchase tickets, please visit http://modtickets.com/Mod/Tickets/Tickets.aspx?id=2683
*Save 10% on “Early Bird” Individual VIP Platinum and Individual Grand Tasting Tickets through February 14!
For sponsorship opportunities or additional information, please contact Hillary Wallace at 954.713.0918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1976 as the Discovery Center, today MODS is at the forefront of science education, innovation and exploration. The Museum showcases more than 300 interactive exhibits, immersive films and experiential programs. With a designated STEM Center and new aviation-themed makerspace, The Leighton Family Hangar, MODS is committed to engaging, enriching and inspiring tomorrow’s workforce – today. The Museum celebrates diversity and welcomes more than 400,000 visitors annually from all walks of life. MODS is open every day of the year, except Thanksgiving, one day in the spring for its Annual Wine, Spirits and Culinary Celebration (March 13, 2020) and one day in the fall for the Annual Gala (October 24, 2020). Hours are Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. MODS is located downtown at 401 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33312. For more information about the Museum, call 954.467.MODS (6637) or visit mods.org.